Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4th Huntington Voice Credit card

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: 4th Huntington Voice Credit card

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats. Can you combine limits? I have my 90 days coming up next week and am going to go for the lower rate one. After that I was going to stop but if you can combine limits then I may have to reconsider.

You can't combine limits

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 11 of 35
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

12njoy...you are the man! I do keep a life size poster of you on the wall in the great room. People ask me all the time "Who is that guy?". I tell them.. my idol. LMAO😂

Too funny

___________ 12Njoy
Message 12 of 35
12njoy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Big grats 12NJoy, only 8 more to goSmiley Wink

DJ, im shocked you didnt sniff this approval out first lolSmiley Wink

Thanks average Joe 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 13 of 35
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Like you 12njoy i been laying low and biding time while INQ's wanna get lost in that rock n roll and drift away (i love that song).

Been getting constant preapprovals from US Bank, Chase, etc but still holding ground Smiley Wink

Once the temperature begins to soar into the 80's (not long now) THAT'S WHEN it's time for me to stir the pot again. Smiley Very Happy

Happy to say that of all days. tomorrow marks exactly 6 full months no new accounts so that should help a lot.

(4) HNB Card Accounts now makes this member want to jump up and shout for joy!!!

Your timing is absolutely impeccable!! And i think you will agree they are really a decent lender too.

So BIG CONGRATULAIONS on reeling in with another nice approval and starting limit from them.

Fantastic!! Smiley Happy

Thanks CM7.  They may close this one like they did my 3rd one saying they suspected fraud.  I had to take picture ID into Branch and then they reopened the account.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 14 of 35
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Like you 12njoy i been laying low and biding time while INQ's wanna get lost in that rock n roll and drift away (i love that song).

Been getting constant preapprovals from US Bank, Chase, etc but still holding ground Smiley Wink

Once the temperature begins to soar into the 80's (not long now) THAT'S WHEN it's time for me to stir the pot again. Smiley Very Happy

Happy to say that of all days. tomorrow marks exactly 6 full months no new accounts so that should help a lot.

(4) HNB Card Accounts now makes this member want to jump up and shout for joy!!!

Your timing is absolutely impeccable!! And i think you will agree they are really a decent lender too.

So BIG CONGRATULAIONS on reeling in with another nice approval and starting limit from them.

Fantastic!! Smiley Happy

Thanks CM7.  They may close this one like they did my 3rd one saying they suspected fraud.  I had to take picture ID into Branch and then they reopened the account.

Ah OK i get it now.

That explains why when i applied for a (3rd) card with them some months ago i never heard back anything. No email, no letter, nothing.

I just assuned at the time i was at my limit because no HP was done either.

Thanks for the tip 12njoy.

I'll drop in a branch for the new app so they can square away matters in person then.

Message 15 of 35
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Fantastic!! Smiley Happy

Ah OK i get it now.

That explains why when i applied for a (3rd) card with them some months ago i never heard back anything. No email, no letter, nothing.

I just assuned at the time i was at my limit because no HP was done either.

Thanks for the tip 12njoy.

I'll drop in a branch for the new app so they can square away matters in person then.

It was weird because I got approved and got the card in the mail.   Didn't use it right away.   I think I tried to use it 2 months after it arrived and it was declined.  That's when I called and they told me I had to go in branch.  I've had those "lost notices" from HNB too one some credit line increase request.  No HP and no notice. 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 16 of 35
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Waited the necessary 3 months from my last application and applied again tonight.  Instant approval.  All 4 cards have limits of 12k.  You can only have one rewards cards but they allow many with the lower rate cards.

Congratulations!  Your Voice Credit Card application for 12njoy has been Approved!
Credit Line: $12,000
Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: 16.74%
This rate may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. See your Account Opening disclosures that are enclosed with your card package for additional details, including all interest rates and fees.
You will be receiving your credit card in 5-7 business days. It will be mailed to the primary address you supplied during the application process. After you receive your card, call Huntington or visit Huntington Online Banking to choose your payment due date. If you have any concerns please call 1-800-480-2265.

That is just Amazing! Congrats! 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 17 of 35
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Wow nice approval there. So can only have 1 rewards card eh, too bad that was good info as it will save me a second app for a second rewards card.
Message 18 of 35
padme
Established Contributor

awesome congrats

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it really take 3 business days to show up on your account page? That means it won't show up for me till next Thur-not that I need it. I wonder why some is instant and some takes time? Just software? (Which HNB is sort of dated mobile site/app.

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.