Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/3 Trio CLI

tag
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: 5/3 Trio CLI

Congrats m8. so now u have 3 cc with 5/3 ( what a name ) ...years ago i went to one of their locations  with a friend of mine, the guy asked for a cashiers check was around 12k or so and ask for no fee,,,they said no they want like $16  to make him one...the guy had 3.5 mill(no bs..) in their bank ,checking ,savings ,cd..yet they didn't wanna waive the fee so he move his banking that day to bofa where they treat him like a king for years .

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Peghede,

Wow,  That's insane. Hard to believe any bank would do somebody that way with that much money on hand.  The 3 cc that I have,  I've just gotten.  I've got no prior relationship with the bank at all.  I am basically just using them to attract bigger fish.  lol..

Message 12 of 18
peghede
Valued Contributor

Fish and chips m8

Message 13 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

HARD PULL?

TY

Message 14 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

HARD PULL?

TY

AFAIK, Fifth Third CLI requests are HP.  I don't believe the policy has changed unless someone knows differently.  If it's auto-CLI or a snail mail offer invitation to CLI then it's SP.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes,  HP always with 5/3..  They pulled TU for it. 

Message 16 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes,  HP always with 5/3..  They pulled TU for it. 

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

HARD PULL?

TY

AFAIK, Fifth Third CLI requests are HP.  I don't believe the policy has changed unless someone knows differently.  If it's auto-CLI or a snail mail offer invitation to CLI then it's SP.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.