Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5000 Discover CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$5000 Discover CLI

I was approved for a Discover More for $1500 about 8 years ago. And it sat at that CL until last year when I got an auto CLI to $2500. I started reading the various forums again and saw some people were on 30,60,90 day cycles with Discover. So I've been pushing the button and I'm definitely on the 90 day cycle. I went from $2500 to $4000 Nov 19th. Since then I've tried Dec 19th, Jan 19th and various days in between just to make sure I didn't miss out on anything. Today I tried and I was hoping for another $1500 and was blown away when it said $5000! I had transferred a balance last year so I wasn't sure if  that wouldn't count as "having sufficient expererience at that credit line" since I wasn't purching anything. Just paying the bare minimum for now. (I do the snowball effect and this is one of my lower APRs.)

Unlike old me who would have thought, free money! I'm sitting here thinking, YES! my UTI is now at 32% instead of 72%. Gives me some more wiggle room as I pay down that balance. Discover CLI.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: $5000 Discover CLI

Very nice! Disco can be very giving and you just got thanksgivenSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Geez..look at the size of that slidebar. Congats!

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! $5k is a nice increase!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.