Reply
New Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
0

76 gas card, On , Gap

I just recently opened an account on these cards. I am trying to rebuild my credit. no BK just serious deliquency re past CC. When can I expect a cli frm them? also when do i get qualified for major cc frm banks. thank u :smileyhappy:)
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,912
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap


JinglongRN wrote:
I just recently opened an account on these cards. I am trying to rebuild my credit. no BK just serious deliquency re past CC. When can I expect a cli frm them? also when do i get qualified for major cc frm banks. thank u :smileyhappy:)

Welcome to the forum

We will need more info about your profile to help with the major CC question

+ Chase ink =




New Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap

TU was 656 when I applied for barclay and got denied. I had many inquiries since april..got approved with 8 cards. My Fico TU on May 21 dropped to 571 ;(, Fico Eq is 636, wamart fico is 650.

Regular Contributor
Posts: 216
Registered: ‎02-11-2012
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap

If you just opened up 8 cards last month, I would definately stop RIGHT NOW!

 

Let them age on your report for 8-12 months before considering anything else. Which cards did you get?



FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,912
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap


JinglongRN wrote:

TU was 656 when I applied for barclay and got denied. I had many inquiries since april..got approved with 8 cards. My Fico TU on May 21 dropped to 571 ;(, Fico Eq is 636, wamart fico is 650.


You need to garden for 6-12 months due to the recent drop in scores from all your app's 

During that time you will be building positive history, aging cards / INQ's while scores are climbing 

YMMV but it usually takes about 4-5 months before they return to the same levels before your spree

Just in case you have any baddies work on them while your gardening

 

+ Chase ink =




Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,203
Registered: ‎02-03-2013
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap


myjourney wrote:

JinglongRN wrote:

TU was 656 when I applied for barclay and got denied. I had many inquiries since april..got approved with 8 cards. My Fico TU on May 21 dropped to 571 ;(, Fico Eq is 636, wamart fico is 650.


You need to garden for 6-12 months due to the recent drop in scores from all your app's 

During that time you will be building positive history, aging cards / INQ's while scores are climbing 

YMMV but it usually takes about 4-5 months before they return to the same levels before your spree

Just in case you have any baddies work on them while your gardening

 


^^^^^^^++1  time to pickup your seedling!!!:smileyhappy:


Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 752 EQ 749 EX 757 Last Update 3/2015
Garden Club 04/10/2013 (Goal 2015 or Longer)



New Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap

by gardening do u mean nonapps just wait for cli? do they give automatic cli? if do hw many months...my uti on my cc is between 10-15% and pif.
New Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap

i hav kohls, cap1, on, gap, walmart, 76 card, a&e, a&f.
New Member
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎05-29-2013
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap

vs too..
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,912
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: 76 gas card, On , Gap


JinglongRN wrote:
i hav kohls, cap1, on, gap, walmart, 76 card, a&e, a&f.

Yes gardening means no more app's 

Cap1 try EO office if its over 6 months old

Walmart wait until 4th statement cuts call credit solutions number

76 card others will have to chime in 

Not sure what a&e and a&f is ?

+ Chase ink =




Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.