Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A true Discover tail for the ages:)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A true Discover tail for the ages:)

Thats a great plan and I hope it works out for you.  I think you're well on your way though.

Message 21 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS to you!  I'm thrilled that you finally got in with Discover - very nice SL and APR!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy - enjoy your new card, AJC! Very happy for you, my friend! Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Appreciate it Aduke1122Smiley Happy Let the fun beginSmiley Wink
Message 23 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Many thanks for your kind words as always WEEDEB Smiley Happy. Im definitely going to enjoy this card. Take it one step at a time. In the short time ive had it im very pleased with the customer service and am very glad to be included in the Discover family. It hasnt been easy trying to get Discover and hopefully i can continue supporting all our other members who have one or trying to get one as i am proof that it can work out in the end. Have a great night and wonderful weekend my friend. Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very...

😁😃<____!!!!!!!!NOIIICE!!!!!!!_____>😃😁

Message 25 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot Woot *pops bottles* it's a celebration mitches Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

SweetSmiley Happy got a verifiable genuine MILOfico. NOIIICE !! LOL! Now all i need is a cordless mic haha! Thanks!
Message 27 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I bow to the GrandMaster8's praise Smiley Happy am i tipsy on Disco bubbles hmmmm? Smiley Wink
Message 28 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I cannot wait to app for discover. Still collecting pretty colored envelopes, for now.
Message 29 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I am late to the party, but....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

I am so happy for you! I can't even imagine how great it feels to finally get that approval...most excellent! Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.