Did you mean: 

A very surprising CLI from Capital One Quicksilver One

tag
Focused10
Established Contributor

Re: A very surprising CLI from Capital One Quicksilver One

COngrats! Now change your siggy. Smiley Wink

;;;
BCE: $2K | Amazon: $5K | BBVAmex: $7.5K | AAdvntge: $8.5K | AMEX: $30K | Frdm: $10K | Citi: $6.2K | FNB: $10K | NASA: $25K | CapOne QS: $10K | Chase Marriott: $12K ~ Garden 3.2.16
Message 11 of 16
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the cli!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VinnyVee wrote:

Today I log on and see a bump from my $300. I was anticipating MAYBE $1000 to match my Chase Amazon rewards... but then I see a new line of $2300 from them. Totally didn't anticipate that big of a CLI.

For any newcomers or anybody with questions - I ended up using it relentlessly when I first got it. I was using it and paying it literally every day. Up until about the 4 month mark. After getting a few of my newer cards that usually yield 2% back at a lot of places I got to, I kept a balance to just keep thickening my payment history (during interest-free period). I was at about 190/300 of my limit when they gave me the increase. Hope this helps somebody!

That's great, congrats

Message 13 of 16
VinnyVee
Contributor

Struggle, this showed up on my 7th statement. Thanks for the support guys! It's been a fantastic year in credit for me. 

(started in the mid 500s on all 3, 11/13)
As of 5/22/15 EX: 698, EQ: 700, TU: 703
Barclay Rewards: $2750, Capital One Quicksilver one: $4300, Discover IT : $300, Amazon Visa: $100. Best Buy Credit Card: $3000, Kohl's Charge: $300, Express: $2600, Overstock $1650, Chase Freedom $4700, AMEX Everday $1500, Serta iComfort $4700, Walmart $1600, Target $300
Message 14 of 16
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your increase! Hope they are just as kind to me.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! From reading the boards is seems cap one loves to see use and constant pay off. Wish I knew before, but with my new quicksilverone card I'm planning on using it a ton and paying immediately in hopes of a barge cli!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.