Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AHHHHHHH APPROVEDDD OMMGGGGG

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

AHHHHHHH APPROVEDDD OMMGGGGG

OMG IM SO FRICKEN EXCITED I SO HAD THE ITCH AFTER LESS THAN A MONTH OF GARDENING because my recent bump so i applied for PAYPAL MC and got approved $1500 STARTING LIMIT OMG YEESSSSSS I CANT BELIEVE IT LMAOOOOOO WOWWWW so biting the bullet will get you somewhere....

I HAVE TO GIVE SOO MANY THANKS TO THIS GOLDMINE man idk if id even be interested in CREDIT if i havent found MY FICO and all of the members PARDON the caps but im just excited THIS IS MY FIRST UNSECURED CARD im gonna treasure it  ......

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
mcf
Contributor

Re: AHHHHHHH APPROVEDDD OMMGGGGG

Congrats!!!! Now garden for 6 mths!! hehe.. Good job!

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats the itch got you Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 34
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

I knew i was gonna bite it because i havent heard of any ppl that close to 700 being denied by GE so i just had tooo i with stood it through work and then just went and said what the hell applied and BAM since i had a fraud alert on my file so i had to call instant approval .....

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 4 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

I knew i was gonna bite it because i havent heard of any ppl that close to 700 being denied by GE so i just had tooo i with stood it through work and then just went and said what the hell applied and BAM since i had a fraud alert on my file so i had to call instant approval .....

Congrats and come on back home now...Lol

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 5 of 34
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

ofc now that i got that out of the way i just wanted one now i can trully compose myself and just watch the CLIs i hear GECRB are known for ... this was  a good first card right , i mean no Annual Fee not a bad rate ....

Current Cards

Message 6 of 34
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

ofc now that i got that out of the way i just wanted one now i can trully compose myself and just watch the CLIs i hear GECRB are known for ... this was  a good first card right , i mean no Annual Fee not a bad APR ....

Current Cards

Message 7 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

ofc now that i got that out of the way i just wanted one now i can trully compose myself and just watch the CLIs i hear GECRB are known for ... this was  a good first card right , i mean no Annual Fee not a bad APR ....

A great card and it will grow by leaps and bounds ....up up and away (CLI)

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 8 of 34
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

now off to see the Wizard at the end of the Garden Road guess i gotta move my garden date tto December since i just ruined it lol....
Current Cards

Message 9 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:
now off to see the Wizard at the end of the Garden Road guess i gotta move my garden date tto December since i just ruined it lol....

Umm yeah I would say so .....but what the heck it was worth it ROFLOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.