AHHHHHHH APPROVEDDD OMMGGGGG

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Re: AHHHHHHH APPROVEDDD OMMGGGGG

@HiLine wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

Knowing your current credit scores, that's a huge accomplishment. Congratulations!!! Smiley LOL

Indeed thanks lol the sad part is i think my scores are so low because i had no credit before now only thing on my credit report thats bad is from 2009 its one school Tuition from University of Phoenix which was wrongfully done because i was given the wrong information when i withdrew and then one collection from 2009 for a Medical bill i would never expect my scores to be this low lol... i guess once i establish some history these will somewhat cease to exist...

You know there's a way to possibly get those items removed right?

i've been trying but its been no good i tried PFD its not working do you know of another way...

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 31 of 34
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:
now off to see the Wizard at the end of the Garden Road guess i gotta move my garden date tto December since i just ruined it lol....

Emergency Response Team has been dispatched by OP from garden thread

help has arrived.per your request please come with us...Lol 

Smiley LOL
Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 32 of 34
creditjail
Regular Contributor

Congrats...I have that itch also but I will behave and stay gardening. Smiley Very Happy

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 33 of 34
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.