Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3X CLI ON THE DOT !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX 3X CLI ON THE DOT !!!

AMEX Delta Reserve 3x CLI from $9,300 to $27,900 on the dot at 181 days. I wasn't sure if it'll work since I have gotten new cards from AMEX since my first CLI on the Delta Reserve. I guess, new approvals doesn't count against 3x CLI. 

AMEX_Delta_Reserve_CLI.jpg

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: AMEX 3X CLI ON THE DOT !!!

Fantastic!

Congrats on the CLI!
Message 2 of 20
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

AMEX Delta Reserve 3x CLI from $9,300 to $27,900 on the dot at 181 days. I wasn't sure if it'll work since I have gotten new cards from AMEX since my first CLI on the Delta Reserve. I guess, new approvals doesn't count against 3x CLI. 

AMEX_Delta_Reserve_CLI.jpg

Very nice.

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 3 of 20
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Way to go! Finally someone not scared. Lol
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

huge congrats - that is a solid limit!

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, nice haul.
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Way to go! Finally someone not scared. Lol

Right? I figure, what have I got to lose? All they can say if a big fat NO !!! I am very thankful it went smoothly as well. I will do the Mercedes-Benz card next from $8K to $24K. Hope that will go as planned as well. 

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

huge congrats - that is a solid limit!

Thanks !!!  I know. That's my highest credit line so far. 

Message 8 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Geat job GTC, drop it like its hotSmiley Happy. Lol, gonna have to dedicate my next 3x attempt to Gmood , fear is best used as a tshirt mottoSmiley Wink Gotta feel good to have a 27k card!
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Geat job GTC, drop it like its hotSmiley Happy. Lol, gonna have to dedicate my next 3x attempt to Gmood , fear is best used as a tshirt mottoSmiley Wink Gotta feel good to have a 27k card!

Thanks !!! Looking back, 1 yr and 8 mos into my rebuild from ZERO credit cards, FICO scores in mid 500s and multiple collections, I think hard work, being financially responsible and also taking risks, I think I am finally seeing some fruit with this journey. I just want to say to those who are starting to rebuild, it's never too late to start. Patience and perseverance will pay off. Don't get discouraged with a few setbacks. Learn from those circumstances. I owe a lot to everyone on here who unselfishly shared their knowledge, expertise and experience. AMEX has truly been a life saver for me. Not entirely a smooth ride though. But i am glad to have undergone and survived Financial Review with AMEX and Blue envelope with Synchrony.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.