Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x CLI or CSP CLI

tag
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX 3x CLI or CSP CLI

@gen-specific wrote:

@enharu wrote:
Grats!!! Now just wait a couple more months and request cli with chase Smiley Tongue

lol, 

Credit Line

$30,000.00

Cash-Advance-Limit

$2,000.00

they gave me a cash-advance-limit of $2,000 hahaha **bleep**

yeah in another 3 months I am definitely closing all of my credit cards that have a 4-digit limit. Except CSP

Why not just sockdrawer that Barclays unless it has an AF?  No reason to close any card with no AF, just let it ride !

Message 11 of 13
zeusta20
Established Contributor

Wow!

Those are some crazy limits! Congrats.
Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 12 of 13
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@enharu wrote:
Grats!!! Now just wait a couple more months and request cli with chase Smiley Tongue

lol, 

Credit Line

$30,000.00

Cash-Advance-Limit

$2,000.00

they gave me a cash-advance-limit of $2,000 hahaha **bleep**

yeah in another 3 months I am definitely closing all of my credit cards that have a 4-digit limit. Except CSP

Why not just sockdrawer that Barclays unless it has an AF?  No reason to close any card with no AF, just let it ride !

haha barclays is fine, not all my limits are posted.

Its the Macy's card I am glaring at. First they are sticklers with the limits and then I heard all these horror stories with them

the plan is that in a few months I will go on a CLI hardpull spree, proportionally increasing several cards, and culling others

leaving only quality at high limits. so I expect the barclays card to be above $10k after that spree.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.