Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x CLI success!

tag
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX 3x CLI success!

I don't think I would've had the guts to push the button on a $34K CLI request.  Nice to see it still works even for limits that high!

Looking forward to when I get to pull the trigger on mine!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was definately nervous but I know I have the income to back up my request if they asked for IV, however I was pleasantly surprised I got the full amount. I wonder if I will have any luck pushing beyond 34.5k once I am eligible for another CLI. 50k sure would be nice!

Message 12 of 15
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

Woohoo.  Way to go.   I am too chicken to pull it.   I have been gardening for years.....i will live vicariously through you guys    Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 15
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

34.5K is the magic number before a 4506 in most cases.  $50K even w/ low spend is pretty easy with filling out the form online and submitting with with e-sig.  Takes 2-3 weeks for them to process and approve.  If you're aiming higher though it's going to take some good spend to qualify for more than 50K.

Message 14 of 15
Artemis092
Regular Contributor

Way to go! Congrats on the increase.

If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | BofA Rewards | Citibank DC | CitiBank Best Buy | Discover IT | Chase Amazon Prime | Chase Freedom | Wells Fargo Platinum
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.