Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x CLI success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX 3x CLI success!

I got my AMEX BCE in the middle of March with a SL of $11,500 and today I was across the 61 day mark and I asked for the full $34,500 and was instantly approved!

Super excited to have such a large credit limit on a single card when about 8 month's ago my highest CL was a $2000 Region's card!

amex.png

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX 3x CLI success!

KABOOM!! Excellent! Conrats on your super awesome increase!!.....Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Is your name SEMO or Semtex! Amex just blew your mind, we're just here hoping we can have a few piecesSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha thank you Averagejoe! I think AMEX may like me or somthing, I am still shocked as I assumed they would counter in the low 20's as everytime I used the "check my spending power" or whatever it is called, I could never get them to allow me more than 24.5k. I guess that tool isn't a direct reflection of their decision's.

Message 4 of 15
impactplayer
New Contributor

Nice, next up $50k! 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the awesome CLI approval!!!

Message 6 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think the best thing to do with Amex is to just use your card responsibly and often. Good things come to those who Amex it lol. I always see how much of a battle it is for many to get cli with Cap One, i would think it would be wiser just to shoot for an Amex as with 3x more or less in effect, it might be better to get your cli in one fell swoop.Ah well, 34.5 is mighty fineSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Holy smokes.. Congrats

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everybody! I couldn't have done it without you all! I would have never known I could ask for a 3x limit or that it was a SP if it weren't for this forum!

Next mission is to hopefully get a DISCO CLI but they haven't been very friendly as of lately Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

AWESOME!!! You're giving me courage to go for the full 3X myself next week. I feel odd asking for 30K as no one else has so far. Highest is 20K. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.