cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x CLI success!

Established Contributor

Re: AMEX 3x CLI success!

I don't think I would've had the guts to push the button on a $34K CLI request.  Nice to see it still works even for limits that high!

Looking forward to when I get to pull the trigger on mine!

Contributor

I was definately nervous but I know I have the income to back up my request if they asked for IV, however I was pleasantly surprised I got the full amount. I wonder if I will have any luck pushing beyond 34.5k once I am eligible for another CLI. 50k sure would be nice!

AMEX BCE ($34,500) CITI AAdvantage ($17,000) Region's Platinum Card ($12,000) Discover IT ($13,000) Macy's ($7,400) Chase FU ($10,000) TU:768 EX: 767
Regular Contributor

Woohoo.  Way to go.   I am too chicken to pull it.   I have been gardening for years.....i will live vicariously through you guys    Smiley Tongue

July 2017
FICO08 EX 808, TU 779, EQ 780
Inquiries Ex 1, TU 2, EQ 1
Valued Contributor

34.5K is the magic number before a 4506 in most cases.  $50K even w/ low spend is pretty easy with filling out the form online and submitting with with e-sig.  Takes 2-3 weeks for them to process and approve.  If you're aiming higher though it's going to take some good spend to qualify for more than 50K.

New Contributor

Way to go! Congrats on the increase.

If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | Citibank DC | Discover IT | BofA Rewards | Capital One QS | Amazon Prime VS | Wells Fargo Platinum