Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE $10,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCE $10,000

Hi guys and gals! I am so excited!!

Before I went into gardening I wanted to get two more cc's. So I applied for Discover IT from a prequal snail mail offer last week and got approved with a SL $3500. Paid down some cc balances and wanted to wait for it to report to boost my 702 Experian score to 735 but I couldn't wait until tomorrow for the update so I went on the AMEx website ,  chose BCE, hit submit and closed my eyes. Seriously! Haha And guess what, instant approval with $10,000 SL.  Highest limit of all my cards!  

AAoA 3 years 11 months
No baddies.
100% payments.
40% utlization which would have been 28% if I waited until tomorrow lol

Will bring utilization down to about 10% during the month of May!

Straight to gardening !!! Thanks so much I've only been on this forum for 2 weeks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE $10,000

Wow Congrats on nice SL

Message 2 of 7
2014now
Established Member

WOW!

Message 3 of 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 4 of 7
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!  The AMEX BCE was my first card after finding this board in December.  I did the same thing when I applied...I closed my eyes.  I got the same SL and about passed out.  Welcome to the 10K club...hahaha, not really a thing but nice to say.  Smiley Very Happy

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice SL on your BCE!

As a data point for you to consider, I began with the same exact SL as you with an EX score within 2 points of yours in June of 2016 and my limit is currently $45k on that card.  I've grown it to that limit with only SP CLIs and never providing any income verification.  Happy growing!

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy I need to close my eyes when apping for credit more often🙂
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.