Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE 2x CLI at three weeks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCE 2x CLI at three weeks

Hi guys,

Just recently called the number on the back of my card. Chose the automated voice option for a CLI and requested 10k (SL 4k.) Was countered for 8k immediately, and accepted since it's a rather generous offer and am only utilizing to really hammer down my util (<5%.) I was surprised since I've only had my account for three weeks and have never been an Amex customer before. EXP 718, no derogs, 100% on-time. <5 hard inqs. This is my highest limit yet!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE 2x CLI at three weeks

Good job and enjoy it.

Message 2 of 11
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Congrats, many people are getting increases as soon as they get their cards. They don't make you wait anymore if you qualify for the increase you will get it. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Members have mentioned that 2x CLI upon activation seems like it's becoming more common (case in point, your 2x CLI). BCE will be my only app this year, and I'm hoping for a generous SL so that I can 2x CLI! (Dare I dream, 3x CLI??)

Message 4 of 11
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

I also received my BCE today(SL:1000). Immediately requested 3000. Countered with 2000.
Message 5 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, oscar! Enjoy your CLI Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nicely done!
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi guys,

Just recently called the number on the back of my card. Chose the automated voice option for a CLI and requested 10k (SL 4k.) Was countered for 8k immediately, and accepted since it's a rather generous offer and am only utilizing to really hammer down my util (<5%.) I was surprised since I've only had my account for three weeks and have never been an Amex customer before. EXP 718, no derogs, 100% on-time. <5 hard inqs. This is my highest limit yet!

That's awesome, congrats!

I'm gonna try the same thing as soon as my AmEx Everyday arrives in the mail for activation Smiley Happy

Happy 2016!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.