Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE Approval after Blacklist!!!

tag
Jorgasm209
Valued Member

AMEX BCE Approval after Blacklist!!!

Good Afternoon everyone!  I have a BK from 2008 that I had to IIB a $3500 Amex.  Last year I apped and was denied, getting the blacklist message and no HP.  Well, today for some reason after reading another thread I decided to give it a go again, and to my suprise I was approved for $15,000.  I was really suprised to be honest.   

FICO 8 as of 3/23/16 - EQ-717 EX-736 TU-724
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE Approval after Blacklist!!!

@Jorgasm209 wrote:

Good Afternoon everyone!  I have a BK from 2008 that I had to IIB a $3500 Amex.  Last year I apped and was denied, getting the blacklist message and no HP.  Well, today for some reason after reading another thread I decided to give it a go again, and to my suprise I was approved for $15,000.  I was really suprised to be honest.   

Wow! That is amazing!!! Congratulations! (I am forever on their blacklist.)

Message 2 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Op from 1 former blacklister to anotherSmiley Happy. What card did you get with that nice limit?

Nah, ML, They just dont like your style of music at the moment but we all get older so our tastes change and so will theirsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry ao the card in title, im sweepy today, its rainingSmiley Sad Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.