Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE Instant Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE Instant Approval

@_NERD wrote:
Thank you, everyone! I'm in a great mood. Between this approval, Marvel for 2k, and my CLIs these past two weeks, my available revolving limits increased over 17k to just over 30k. Exactly one year ago, my only credit was being an AU on DW's $300 secured BofA card... And that was her only account until today. She was approved for a 4k Marvel. She's calling CS for a CLI after she eats lunch at work.

I called Amex to inquire about BT. And CLI. The rep I spoke with said to have the card in hand when doing a CLI because there's information on the card that she & me don't have at this time. Whatever that means. Soon as the card arrives, I'm going to request LUV to 20-25k and take the counter offer.

Congrats to DW on the Marvel card!! With her nice TU score I'm sure it was a piece of cake! Good luck with the CLI request!

Message 11 of 31
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 12 of 31
_NERD
Established Contributor

Thanks RM21

JM3: there was no reasons. There was an option to view the denial letter online but I think AdBlock Plus, Glostery, and the other content blocking extension running in the Chrome browser caused the page to lock up and redirect us back to the Amex homepage. Since then, I've been operating in incognito mode. But Amex said be on the lookout for mail in 7-10. Pfft whatever, she'll be an AU on my Amex (=

Going to post something in the Marvel post I made earlier today, regarding DW's CLI progress.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 13 of 31
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!

Message 14 of 31
_NERD
Established Contributor

Thanks Loquat. Nice collection of cards in your signature.

EDIT: oh wow, I can use the Amex app already (Android app, not credit application)! 

2016-05-12_17.40.44.jpg

Message 15 of 31
_NERD
Established Contributor

I know I'm yesterday's news, so sorry to bump this post. I got the email this morning informing me that the card will arrive in 7-10 days. Does anyone remember where their Amex shipped from? I hope I get the card next week, and not the week after.

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:
I know I'm yesterday's news, so sorry to bump this post. I got the email this morning informing me that the card will arrive in 7-10 days. Does anyone remember where their Amex shipped from? I hope I get the card next week, and not the week after.

Mine arrived on a Friday, I applied on a Tuesday evening.

Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please let us know if you go for the instant CLI upon arrival Smiley Happy Mine shipped today too, can't wait to get it! 

Message 18 of 31
_NERD
Established Contributor

fixedronin: I'm on the west coast. Did you happen to observe & remember the return address on the envelope the card arrived in? I will post that information in this thread when it arrives.

jrenae4: if I do the instant CLI upon arrival, does that mean another HP? I don't know if I want another HP. My scores are starting to go down.

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no idea since I haven't got mine yet either! Try the search function or maybe someone will chime in who knows. Someone just posted in another thread that they tried upon activation the 3x and got it. I doubt it's another HP. 

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.