cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE approved!! $15k starting limit :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCE approved!! $15k starting limit :)

This was my long term card goal!! Simply beside myself right now.

2 years ago I joined this site with a 595 FICO, foreclosure, tax lien, and several collections being the result of the 2008 crash. Didn't have a single cc to my name anymore that wasn't closed by grantor - I was in bad shape.

fast forward to today, I now have a mortgage @ 3.875%, a new truck @ 3.9%, several cc's over 10k limits, got a Citi and a Discover this year Smiley Happy.......and now finally back in the big leagues. And all 3 scores in the 690's. I'm going to camp out in the garden for a while and grow this AMEX with the 3x CLI hopefully, I have several inquiry's dropping off in Jan 2017, the foreclosure has dropped off, and the tax lien reports as settled now.

I have so much love for all the info and guidance from this site, I'm proof it works! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE approved!! $15k starting limit :)

Awrsome progress!  Congratulations!!!!!  *throws confetti*

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 2 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Simply amazing turnaround.

Big Congrats and continued success without fail.

Message 3 of 7
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

Congrats on your progress and that nice limit on the BCE. Thanks for sharing your story also, it encourages people on the same path.

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

awesome progress, and congrats on that new AMEX BCE! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everybody Smiley Happy

I should have added that this was my 3rd attempt with AMEX, 2 declines over the last year and a half made me a little hesitant. But, I was given extra courage to apply with the power of Michelob! LOL

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent News! Enjoy your new SL and card this holiday season.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.