Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCP Approved

tag
Fyre800
Established Member

AMEX BCP Approved

So I can put my platinum spade back in the shed, for some reason I felt compelled to app for the AMEX Blue Cash Preferred as the 6% grocery category will really benefit our family of 6.

Happy to say that I got instant approved for $2k and got backdated to 2012. AMEX EX FICO 8 is showing 680. I know this card has the potential to grow @ 61 days from now.

Main cards:
NFCU Platinum $25k
Bank of America Alaska Airlines $20k
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCP Approved

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on the new approval for the Amex BCP.

Message 3 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on AMEX. From what I've read here, it'll definitely grow.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 12
Septrosh
New Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the AMEX family. BCP is a great card. 

Message 5 of 12
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Fyre800 wrote:

So I can put my platinum spade back in the shed, for some reason I felt compelled to app for the AMEX Blue Cash Preferred as the 6% grocery category will really benefit our family of 6.

Happy to say that I got instant approved for $2k and got backdated to 2012@. AMEX EX FICO 8 is showing 680. I know this card has the potential to grow @ 61 days from now.

Congrats on the approval. I thought Amex stopped backdating accounts last year> Are you sure it is actually backdated, or is it just the Member Since on the card you are referring to?

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 6 of 12
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 12
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats 2 ya and welcome 2 the Blue Cash family !!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. 

Mine didnt backdate. Only the card shows member since 15 but i got the card in 16 and my CR showes the opendate of 16. Wish they still backdated. 

Message 9 of 12
Fyre800
Established Member

@KSK1912 wrote:

@Fyre800 wrote:

Happy to say that I got instant approved for $2k and got backdated to 2012@. AMEX EX FICO 8 is showing 680. I know this card has the potential to grow @ 61 days from now.

Congrats on the approval. I thought Amex stopped backdating accounts last year> Are you sure it is actually backdated, or is it just the Member Since on the card you are referring to?

Hmm that's what happens when you're in the garden for 1+ year and stop keeping up on things. That stinks.

Main cards:
NFCU Platinum $25k
Bank of America Alaska Airlines $20k
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.