Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCP and PRG approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCP and PRG approved!

Just apped and approved on the spot for both! The SL on BCP Is just $1000. Should I request CLI when activating or should I wait 61 days? I kind of just scraped by for the approval lol! Any advise would be appreciated! Thanks so much! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
roxy72
Valued Member

Re: AMEX BCP and PRG approved!

Congrats on your approvals.  I just asked that question a few hours ago.  I have the AMEX BCP which I received in the mail yesterday.  I was given a starting limit of $2000 I then requested an increase online and they doubled the limit so now I'm at $4000.  Soft pull.  Take a shot and go for it!

Seedling till 5/15/19
Message 2 of 7
trant3
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just apped and approved on the spot for both! The SL on BCP Is just $1000. Should I request CLI when activating or should I wait 61 days? I kind of just scraped by for the approval lol! Any advise would be appreciated! Thanks so much! 

Congrats! If you did not have any other prior Amex cards or if you do and have not requested a CLI in last 90 days, go for the CLI on activation, doesnt hurt! smileywink:

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! And I'd be interested to know the outcome if you hit the CLI button. I don't have an AmEx, but hope to get one in the distant future. Great to collect data on how they behave. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! PRG is a great card!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd wait for 61 day mark and request the 3X CLI for $3000 line. Most activation CLI's are only 2X increase $1k -> $2k.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.