cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BLUE DELTA SKYMILES APPROVAL HAD ME FLOORED WITH THE ASSIGNED SL - OH AND IT'S A SOFT PULL

tag
Berk
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX BLUE DELTA SKYMILES APPROVAL HAD ME FLOORED WITH THE ASSIGNED SL - OH AND IT'S A SOFT PULL

I had to log out and log back in just to make sure I am seeing it correctly and it is!

Whoop, dere it is!!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 18
drboxing
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX BLUE DELTA SKYMILES APPROVAL HAD ME FLOORED WITH THE ASSIGNED SL - OH AND IT'S A SOFT PULL

Wow!!! Congrats, that's a real nice SL

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Can't believe that a year ago, I was waiting for my Secured Capital one card to come in the mail so I could begin this journey. Took a lot of work and frusttrations, but I am going towards the right path. Thanks for all the advices here in this forum and the people that make this forum so alive and informative. 

Message 14 of 18
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the SL.

If you stay with CapOne, I think it's time to look into applying for a new card since the current one is probably in the "fair credit" bucket but your scores are in the "Good bordering on Excellent" bucket.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome SL. Congratulations on getting where you are! 

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Congratulations on the SL.

If you stay with CapOne, I think it's time to look into applying for a new card since the current one is probably in the "fair credit" bucket but your scores are in the "Good bordering on Excellent" bucket.

I think I will work with CapOne for now until I decide next year I want to apply for another CapOne card, was considering the Venture, but I know they require a certain length of credit history to qualify for that. My next goal would be a good Visa card, I actually received a mail offer from Bank of America for their Cash Rewards Visa, but the offer was for 0% for the first 12 mos. then  23.99% thereafter. It also did not include the sign up bonus for the $150 cashback for the $500 spend. Since it's similar to the BCE, only a better offer would entice me to consider it. Chase VISA would really be the card of choice for me next year or so. Once the Delta Skymiles is added i'm sure my AaoA will again drag my score down for a couple of months so I'd have to work that up again for 6 mos. or so. 

Message 17 of 18
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

You feel like $15,000 in your wallet? Must feel good. Congrats!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.