Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approved!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approved!!!!

Hi Everyone, i write this thinking in it will be helpfull for someones that have short credit history..

You can see my other post to see my credit history, very short only 9 months and i applied today for AMEX blue cash, and was instant approved with a CL from 2,000.00, i'm very excited because i was thinking that i was going to be denied for my short credit history.

Bofa Secured 01/2014

Discover It 09/2014

Bofa BBR  10/2014

Amex Blue Cash 10/2014

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approved!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Everyone, i write this thinking in it will be helpfull for someones that have short credit history..

You can see my other post to see my credit history, very short only 9 months and i applied today for AMEX blue cash, and was instant approved with a CL from 2,000.00, i'm very excited because i was thinking that i was going to be denied for my short credit history.

Bofa Secured 01/2014

Discover It 09/2014

Bofa BBR  10/2014

Amex Blue Cash 10/2014

Congrats, guy.

Message 2 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Bofa Secured 01/2014

Discover It 09/2014

Bofa BBR  10/2014

Amex Blue Cash 10/2014

Awesome!  I had a dream that I was apping for this very same card and saw congratulations on the screen.  Then I woke up!  LOL  Some day I'll have one. 

Message 3 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy Nice

Message 4 of 39
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bofa Secured 01/2014

Discover It 09/2014

Bofa BBR  10/2014

Amex Blue Cash 10/2014

Awesome!  I had a dream that I was apping for this very same card and saw congratulations on the screen.  Then I woke up!  LOL  Some day I'll have one. 

Very funny why not today?Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bofa Secured 01/2014

Discover It 09/2014

Bofa BBR  10/2014

Amex Blue Cash 10/2014

Congrats, guy.

Thanks

Message 6 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

LoL, someday you dream become realSmiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bofa Secured 01/2014

Discover It 09/2014

Bofa BBR  10/2014

Amex Blue Cash 10/2014

Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to congratulate you before the "Sallie Mae" gang comes here and tells you "you should have gotten Sallie, instead."

Welcome to the Amex family, it's IMPORTANT to be part of the Amex family.  There is always time to get other cards, LATER.

Message 8 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy Nice

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to congratulate you before the "Sallie Mae" gang comes here and tells you "you should have gotten Sallie, instead."

Welcome to the Amex family, it's IMPORTANT to be part of the Amex family.  There is always time to get other cards, LATER.

You should have gotten Sallie instead.

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.