Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI 61DAYS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX CLI 61DAYS

So today is my 61st day of having AMEX and i logged online and hit the luv button and VOILA! Smiley Happy CLI to 6k$ from 2k$!!!! I love AMEX!!! ill try again in another 61 days!!!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX CLI 61DAYS

Nice 3X CLI.  I don't think, however, that in 61+ days you can get another CLI from Amex.  I'm pretty sure that after the initial 61+ day CLI you have to then wait 6 months for the second CLI.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the heads up so ill wait 6 mos and then apply for a CLI then. 

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darkknight06

😃 <______!!!!!!NOIIICE!!!!!!!_____> 😃

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darkknight06

I did the same move a few mo. Ago ...can someone please, chime in who went from 2k to 6k,to18k!!!
Message 5 of 13
Stryder
Frequent Contributor

I just got my card last week, I was curious if they do a HP for the 3X at 61? 

Message 6 of 13
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@terryj wrote:

I just got my card last week, I was curious if they do a HP for the 3X at 61? 

It's a SP for any CLI unless they deny you of course it's still a SP for a denial too Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!! I just got my Amex BCE in the mail the other day, going to shoot for that 61 day CLI aswell, but the next soonest you can get is 181 days till the next CLI.. just a heads up

Message 8 of 13
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your 3X    I'm hoping to go to 6k in about 38 days Smiley Wink

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So today is my 61st day of having AMEX and i logged online and hit the luv button and VOILA! Smiley Happy CLI to 6k$ from 2k$!!!! I love AMEX!!! ill try again in another 61 days!!!

Congrats Darkknight06! Amex is awesome and the 3x CLI is awesome. Take care of that card and it will continue to grow...They're got a pretty strict CLI policy. It's 180+1 days for Approved CLI's and 90+1 days if you're declined for a CLI.  SO at 180+1 request $18k!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.