Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX EVERYDAY, APPROVAL!

tag
MS103127
New Contributor

AMEX EVERYDAY, APPROVAL!

Approved for $500.  Hey, it's a start and a foot into the AMEX world.  Researching all of the benefits/services offered is like taking a college course....lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
roniram
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX EVERYDAY, APPROVAL!

Congratulations! I also got in the AMEX family yesterday. Yeah, it is very extensive reading. Well good luck!
Venture 10K /NFCU Platinum 6.6K /Amazon 6.6K/ Walmart 3.3K /Cap 1 QS1 1.65K /Cap 1 Platinum 1.15K /Show MC 1.1 /Amex BCE 1K /Chase Freedom 1K / NFCU Cash Rewards 500/
Starting Score: 6/1/13 TU 566 EXP 632 EQ 611
Current Score: 09/13/21 TU 726 EXP 717 EQ 718
Goal Score: 740 Across the Board
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 27
MS103127
New Contributor

@roniram wrote:
Congratulations! I also got in the AMEX family yesterday. Yeah, it is very extensive reading. Well good luck!

Congrats to you as well! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 27
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

@MS103127 wrote:

Approved for $500.  Hey, it's a start and a foot into the AMEX world.  Researching all of the benefits/services offered is like taking a college course....lol Smiley Very Happy

Congrats what baddies do you currently have? Your making it hard not to apply. I just want to seal my MSD date already lol.

Message 4 of 27
MS103127
New Contributor

@Eagered2succeed wrote:

@MS103127 wrote:

Congrats what baddies do you currently have? Your making it hard not to apply. I just want to seal my MSD date already lol.

1 collection and a few charge offs, all that I am currently paying on.  Good luck if you decide to app! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

awesome

Message 6 of 27
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!
Message 7 of 27
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the approval! I plan to app for the ED later this year upon exiting the garden! Had a personal account back in 2000.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 8 of 27
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Congrats to both of you. Enjoy the 3X CLI when the time comes Smiley Very Happy

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 9 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@MS103127 wrote:

Grats on your Everyday approval Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.