Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Everyday

tag
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

AMEX Everyday

Logged in to check my CK this morning my TU stayed the same 641 my EQ went up to 640 under their recommendations for CC they say I have a good chance at getting the amex everyday CC I know I shouldn't believe CK but I would love to get in with amex what's my chances the scores from MY FICO are 638 across all 3 agencies I have quite a few inquiries and a few baddies any help would be appreciated
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Everyday

I wouldn't try Amex until your EX score is above 660 personally, that's what I've seen personally from people's threads on here.
Message 2 of 33
Shelly13
New Contributor

I was approved for the AMEX Everday with a EX score of 658.  I have C/Os and 1 paid collection and 1 unpaid. 2 INQ.  I just go the card a couple weeks ago.  Before that I was in the garden for a year to work on the credit I was given.

There is a slim chance you could be approved possibly for $500.00 - 1,000.  However, the higher the score the better your chances.  I can't suggest to you which direction to go in because honestly it could go eithier way for you..

*Edit

Your may want to wait a couple more months because your scores may be higher.  I thought you said 648, I didn't relize it was 638.

Amex ED: 5,000 I Barclays: 10,000 I Discover: 8,700 I VS: 6,000 I Citi Simplicity: 6,700 I Amex BC: 2,000 I Marvel MC: 8,000 I
I Chase FU: 4,000 I US Bank: 500.00 I Fidelity: 5,000 I
Message 3 of 33
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

Thanks with my inquiries and my baddies I feel I'll get denied I might wait till next year when my inquiries go down and hopefully my score goes up some
Message 4 of 33
Shelly13
New Contributor

@Tomgon1981 wrote:
Thanks with my inquiries and my baddies I feel I'll get denied I might wait till next year when my inquiries go down and hopefully my score goes up some

Usually, the gut instinct is best to listen too.  Like I said I waited a year..and there isn't anytihng wrong with that.  That's what I did.  Although, I ended up disappearing from myfico because I wanted to get away from the "app itch" Smiley Very Happy

Amex ED: 5,000 I Barclays: 10,000 I Discover: 8,700 I VS: 6,000 I Citi Simplicity: 6,700 I Amex BC: 2,000 I Marvel MC: 8,000 I
Message 5 of 33
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

Yeah it is tempting when you see everyone else on here getting approval with similar situations as your own
Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I wouldn't try Amex until your EX score is above 660 personally, that's what I've seen personally from people's threads on here.

+1

Message 7 of 33
Shelly13
New Contributor

If it makes you feel better, I honestly can't even apply for anything else for another year or so when all my crap finally falls off.  I mean I could apply but I'm picky about the cards I would like to obtain.

Message 8 of 33
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

My gut has been telling me NO NO NO but I did it anyways went to AMEX website filled out info on amex everyday hit submit bam APROVED OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! it says no annual fee 0℅ intro APR on purchase and BT for 15 months now what do I do next???? How do I find out my limit
Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

They should send you an email shortly letting you setup your online account. The CL will be included in there. All else fails, calling their 1-800 # should yield a result.

Congrats!

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.