Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PRG & ED APPROVED!

tag
Santi78342
Established Contributor

AMEX PRG & ED APPROVED!

So I probably shouldn't have applied. But I've been drinking and I'm bored so I went ahead and applied for the PRG. I got the 7-10 message and I felt sick. I immediately checked the app status page and what do you know...APPROVED! 

Feeling great, and knowing it would be a SP if denied, I applied for the ED as well. Of course I got the 7-10 message on that as well Smiley Sad I went ahead and checked the app status page again and BOOM! Another approval! 

Drapping is never good and I should probably freeze my reports so it doesn't happen again, but it stings a little less when you get approved! 

Now, how do I find out the limit on my ED!?

AMEX.JPG

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX PRG & ED APPROVED!

Congrats! Just got my 2nd business card from Amex, they are cool with me Smiley Happy Call this number for your limit, automated system should tell you 800 567 1083
Message 2 of 19
Santi78342
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Just got my 2nd business card from Amex, they are cool with me Smiley Happy Call this number for your limit, automated system should tell you 800 567 1083

Thanks! Unfortunately, that number just spits out business hours after I give my info Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet sweet congrats!
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really? Bummer. They must have changed it. This was how I found out the limit for my first Amex Smiley Happy You will find out soon enough!
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe try the number listed on the approvals pic
Message 6 of 19
Santi78342
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe try the number listed on the approvals pic

Gives me the same spiel as the other number. I guess I will have to wait until Monday or until I get the e-mail to add it to my online account so I can see it that way. Hopefully the e-mail comes tomorrow!

Message 7 of 19
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Congratulations!  Glad that worked out for ya, Ive been waitin to see your thread pop up with an app Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 19
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats. You can call regular number, they will tell you.
Signature needs updating
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your 2 approvals!!! Call CS.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.