cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card approval!!!...

tag
mikikuki7

AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card approval!!!...

So,

I got approved for the AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card and it says No Pre-set spending limit  -.- which I don't understand, I'm 25years old and got approved for the cash back for 9,500dlls and AMEX Delta for 2k... So

how is that payment plan in AMEX Premier Gold Card? 

I check on check if purchase will be approved and I typed 20k and it said approved.... if I spend 10k how long do I have to to pay? and how does it work, etc.. I 've been researching and can not find any info about it...

HELP!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
kmkotas

Re: AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card approval!!!...

Congrats!! I recently got approved for the regular AmEx gold card. I'm super excited to finally be a part of the AmEx family. I wanted to apply for PR Gold but was afraid I'd get denied for some reason so I went for the card right below it and now I regret it. Your card has way better rewards. Enjoy! Oh and to answer your question about how long you have to pay it off, it is a charge card so you pay it in full monthly.

1st Financial Bank USA Mastercard (2007) $1,900.00
Chase Sapphire Preferred (2008) $16,000
American Express Gold (April 2013) NPSL
Discover It (April 2013) $5,000
**Experian 765, Equifax 782, TU 787**
Message 2 of 45
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your approval!

Amex PRG is a charge card and the balance is due in full. Be careful hitting that spend button- you are asking for a FR.
Message 3 of 45
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Welcome!
So you just opened three new Amexes?
Please do not forget that they can Financial Review you 😳. Be careful!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 45
mikikuki7

ugh... well... now I know they can FR me... -.- 

too late for that...

I got approved for all 3.. I don't know why they should review me since im paying them off ...

Message 5 of 45
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

You probably wont get FR'ed...

Ive just seen posts around where 3-4 new Amex accounts have resulted in a FR.

As with any new banking relationship, take care of it! Lol :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 45
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 45
mikikuki7

I opened...

A total of 3

Message 8 of 45
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Do a search on the net and avoid everything that the victims reported doing before they got slapped with a FR. Lol
Message 9 of 45
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.