Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX TE - RAGE APP

tag
AyalaZero
New Contributor

AMEX TE - RAGE APP

After hearing that I will soon be losing my Amex TE come March 2016, I applied for the NFCU Signature cashRewards Visa.  Approved instantly for 25k.  Smiley Happy

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX TE - RAGE APP

@AyalaZero wrote:

After hearing that I will soon be losing my Amex TE come March 2016, I applied for the NFCU Signature cashRewards Visa.  Approved instantly for 25k.  Smiley Happy

Congratulations!

Interesting limit for the FICO's listed. High income?

Message 2 of 10
AyalaZero
New Contributor

Income is 84k, I updated my scores... didn't change much though.  My Util is currently at 45%.  (Is actually closer to 5%, but hasn't updated yet)

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 3 of 10
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AyalaZero wrote:

Hmmm.....well I guess getting the Amex TE for me is now out! 

Message 5 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@AyalaZero wrote:

Fantastic start limit, grats on your new Navy card Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AyalaZero wrote:

Awesome limit, congrats!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@AyalaZero wrote:

Hmmm.....well I guess getting the Amex TE for me is now out! 

Congrats on the great hit.  Amex TE will not be lost. They will be keeping the Costco customers and converting them to a different card.

StIll pushing the TE card at select Costco's.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

man the day i get 84k income Smiley Sad....

COngrats!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.