Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX blue cash everyday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX blue cash everyday

I've been wanting an AMEX ever since I first started repairing/rebuilding my credit profile. I got a pre-screened offer in the mail the other day after a few other AMEX offers for the gold charge card in the previous months. This was ultimately the letter I was looking for and I decided that this card was right for me because it doesn't have revolving categories for gas. This card will be used when 5% is not given to me by my Discover IT card. Regardless, I have finally got my AMEX card and are super stoked to be a AMEX customer as I know they have a "prestigious" reputation behind their name as well as their credit card line. Anyway, I wanted to share my success! Cat Very Happy

Bonus: My util also drop a ton. I am also paying that balance down without using it of course. Time to plant my seed and head to the garden before purchasing a home!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX blue cash everyday

Congrats on joining the Amex family!!

Message 2 of 10
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats Smiley Wink

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay huge congrats to you! Keep up the hard work!
Message 4 of 10
sreneesa
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 7 of 10
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

AWESOME, Congratulations!!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I love this card!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That is the card on my radar. I had an app spree in August aftrrr buying a house that put my Amex wishes on the back burner. Picking weeds in the garden sure is boring but the pay off when the flowers start to appear makes it worth the work.

Good luck with the house hunt!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.