Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMex Everyday 1st personal Amex!

tag
ProV
Regular Contributor

AMex Everyday 1st personal Amex!

hi all, approved today for AMEX Everyday!  I've had a corp account since 2004, but decided it was time to have my own card Smiley Wink

Question:  Can I use the same login account to manage my Personal and Corporate Accounts on their website?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: AMex Everyday 1st personal Amex!

Don't know about the single login, but congrats on the new card!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 2 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats on the approval

Message 3 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your approval Smiley Happy

I dont do business with AMEX but I would think that since it is 2 different entities you would have 2 separate login names...

Message 4 of 10
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@ProV wrote:

hi all, approved today for AMEX Everyday!  I've had a corp account since 2004, but decided it was time to have my own card Smiley Wink

Question:  Can I use the same login account to manage my Personal and Corporate Accounts on their website?

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy I would say personal and corporate will not have the same login

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 5 of 10
Jitdc2
New Contributor

I have two personal Amex cards and a business Amex and I can see all 3 on the same sign in name. If you call Amex when you get the card, they verify the card # and link your cards so you only have to sign in once. They don't do it automatically unless you call. I would imgaine it would be the same with a corporate card since that card number is linked to your name. Cool thing, when you switch between cards you can have separate banks assigned to pay each balance. Only you can see the cards linked with that log in name.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 7 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 8 of 10
ProV
Regular Contributor

@Jitdc2 wrote:

I have two personal Amex cards and a business Amex and I can see all 3 on the same sign in name. If you call Amex when you get the card, they verify the card # and link your cards so you only have to sign in once. They don't do it automatically unless you call. I would imgaine it would be the same with a corporate card since that card number is linked to your name. Cool thing, when you switch between cards you can have separate banks assigned to pay each balance. Only you can see the cards linked with that log in name.

Thank you for the info!  I'll be giving them a call when I get the card.. hate to have a bunch of signons/pw's to remember! Smiley Happy  

Thank you all for the Congratulations..  My plan was to Garden until summer time, but I decided that my utilization was in a good place now, and "Life" can always happen between now and this summer, so might as well take the plunge today! 

Message 9 of 10
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.