Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED Credit Limit Increase - SOFT PULL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVED Credit Limit Increase - SOFT PULL

CREDIT LINE INCREASE REQUEST

Congratulations! You've been approved for a credit line increase of $4,000.

Your new credit line is $12,000. 

Thank you DISCOVER Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPROVED Credit Limit Increase - SOFT PULL

Super wow! How long have you had the card, how do you use it, scores, income? I'm new to Discover as of last month.
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big CLI - congratulations on your Discover luv!

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

MOMTIMES7 wrote:
Super wow! How long have you had the card, how do you use it, scores, income? I'm new to Discover as of last month.

2 years. I rarely use it unless there's 5% gas. I used to use it for their 5% movies but i stopped that because i use a Signature Visa Card  (Chase Freedom) to buy movie tickets which i usually do when Chase Freedom 5% movies catergory kicks in this way i get 25% off or cash back on movie tickets instead. Sometimes i use Discover shopping on their discover Deals website mainly Sephora where they sometimes offer 10% cash back. DISCOVER is known to offer soft pull credit limit increases every 6 months under $4,000. My goal is to bring it up more so i can take advantage of their 0% balance transfer offers you will always see under your account tab. I used my Discover card once this year and its my 2nd credit limit increase this year as well. The first one was eariler this year (thanks to Myfico 285 page forum on this glitch...)

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Hit-Discover-Up-AGAIN-6-2-UPDATE/td-p/3976221/...

they had some glitch going on with their website and were giving everyone a $1,000 credit limit increases. DISCOVER gives out free credit scores every month to its card holders. I Believe they use TransUnion and mines shows 757 with 6% credit utilization.
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been following the Discover CLI posts for months. Never had an interest in getting one myself until I helped two of my older children apply in July. Just curious as to what kind of usage they want before granting cli's, but it appears that in itself varies. I currently have a BT on my Discover. November will be four months so I'll see if I get lucky at that time. ;-)
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice CLI! Congrats
Message 6 of 24
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 24
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

NICE Congrats!!!!!! 

Message 8 of 24
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

very nice, and I LOVE the big letters!! I can read it! LOL Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 24
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your Discover CLI, way to go!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.