Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED!!! My own Amex Delta

tag
Mortalito77
Regular Contributor

APPROVED!!! My own Amex Delta

OMG!!!!!! The most amazing thing in the world has happened. I was eating dinner with my family when I received an email from Delta Airlines inviting to apply for the 50K bonus miles after spending 1000 within the first 3 months. I thought it was very interesting since it had my skymiles # I've flown Delta a few times but I was only authorized on my sister's Amex Delta. I made the payments and I was the only one using it. Anyways, I decided to research and it turns out that I noticed that some people got their account approved after receiving the same email I received. I got approved for Serta earlier today for 6000k so I figured hmm, I am in the garden but I have a good feeling about this. I did it, and BAM!! Approved right away!!!! OMG I am still in disbelieve. This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait to share it with you guys. I just got an email confirming my approval. I don't even know my limit yet, I am so happy!! sorry guys.. I am definitely happy. Thank you all!!! Sorry, I just made it to the Amex family!!!! wow!!!! I don't know what to do now.. I will easily spend 1000k in 3 months!!!! I will call to find out limit. Smiley Happy

The WorLd Is Yours

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: APPROVED!!! My own Amex Delta

Congratulations welcome to the American express.
Message 2 of 17
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats on the Approval

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice, congrats!

Message 4 of 17
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo!!! Welcome to the Amex family

Message 6 of 17
jbsea
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 7 of 17
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the AMEX approval! Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 8 of 17
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Sharing in your elation... congrats.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS! It's a wonderful feeling. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.