Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED NFCU MEMBER AND Cash Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPROVED NFCU MEMBER AND Cash Rewards

awesome! i just joined navy and was approved for a $3100 cash rewards limit. Im new to this forum but the census seems to be wait 3 statement cycles and the press that little increase my credit button right? FOR MAX AMOUNT! is that right? lol

Anyways im glad to be a member here and i look forward to getting to know all of you.  

Oh and I just requested a 15k line of credit limit and was approved in 30 seconds!!!  I can't wait to get my cash rewards up to 25k . 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

awesome! i just joined navy and was approved for a $3100 cash rewards limit. Im new to this forum but the census seems to be wait 3 statement cycles and the press that little increase my credit button right? FOR MAX AMOUNT! is that right? lol

Anyways im glad to be a member here and i look forward to getting to know all of you.  

Oh and I just requested a 15k line of credit limit and was approved in 30 seconds!!!  I can't wait to get my cash rewards up to 25k . 

Welcome to the Forums! And Welcome to the NFCU family too!  I've had a great experience with them so far. Smiley Happy 

Congratuations on your membership, new card and CLOC. Great going!!!

From what I have read, it is correct about the CLI. You wait after three months and one AR (account review). 

Enjoy your membersip and new card. 

Message 12 of 13
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

i waited 3 statement cycles and then for the next AR after the 3rd statement.

That worked for me.

i think that would put you at the first week of May to push the luv button

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.