Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED for 2 Credit Cards Today AMEX/BB

tag
Anthonykc
New Contributor

APPROVED for 2 Credit Cards Today AMEX/BB

So

First I got approved for Best Buy Citi Store Card for $2,000. Smiley Very Happyyay I already Own a Best Buy Store Card with Cap one but it has a Cap CL of $500 that I opened 2 Years ago and is $0 Balance. deciding what to do with it, Close it? wait till it convert to Citi card and Seek help to Combine it if Possible? or just leave it, if best buy lets.

Second I was about to Apply for Chase Freedom but it seems that everyone loves AMEX BCE and the 3x CLI. So at the last minute I went Apply for AMEX BCE and I was Instantly Approved, I dont know what my CL could be but I'm hoping for the best.

Whats the number to call to see what CL I Got?

Oh also I heard it was a SP is that true?

BTW I love this website, if i didnt stumble on it yesterday I wouldnt have Applied for these cards. thank you guys.

Current Score: 715 Goal Score: 775 Will Garden Soon.

CapitalOne Platinum $1.5K | CapitalOne MTV $1.5K | BestBuy Store $6K | Kays $3.5K | Military Star $2K | DiscoverIT $8K | AMEX BCE $1K Smiley Sad | NFUC Flagship $13.5K | USAA World MC $8K | USAA Rate Adv $8K | CSP 5K 10/2013 | NFCU LOC $10K
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: APPROVED for 2 Credit Cards Today AMEX/BB

Congrats on your approvals!

Message 2 of 13
Anthonykc
New Contributor

Thankyou :smileyhappy:

Thankyou Smiley Happy

CapitalOne Platinum $1.5K | CapitalOne MTV $1.5K | BestBuy Store $6K | Kays $3.5K | Military Star $2K | DiscoverIT $8K | AMEX BCE $1K Smiley Sad | NFUC Flagship $13.5K | USAA World MC $8K | USAA Rate Adv $8K | CSP 5K 10/2013 | NFCU LOC $10K
Message 3 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anthonykc wrote:

So

First I got approved for Best Buy Citi Store Card for $2,000. Smiley Very Happyyay I already Own a Best Buy Store Card with Cap one but it has a Cap CL of $500 that I opened 2 Years ago and is $0 Balance. deciding what to do with it, Close it? wait till it convert to Citi card and Seek help to Combine it if Possible? or just leave it, if best buy lets.

Second I was about to Apply for Chase Freedom but it seems that everyone loves AMEX BCE and the 3x CLI. So at the last minute I went Apply for AMEX BCE and I was Instantly Approved, I dont know what my CL could be but I'm hoping for the best.

BTW I love this website, if i didnt stumble on it yesterday I wouldnt have Applied for these cards. thank you guys.

Congrats 

Amex is a HP 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 13
Anthonykc
New Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Anthonykc wrote:

So

Congrats 

Amex is a HP 

Oh, I figured, but wasnt sure.
Thankyou 

Message 5 of 13
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yep congrats I would close BB/Capital One especially if it has an AF.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 6 of 13
Anthonykc
New Contributor

There is no AF on my BB Cap 1

Message 7 of 13
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I would still close it considering you got a better CL and no AF.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 8 of 13
Anthonykc
New Contributor

Yeah I'm planning on closing it after it converts to citi and talk to a rep to see if they are willing to combine the two together if its possible, it's worth the try but I highly doubt it will happen .

Message 9 of 13
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Good idea! it is worth the try.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.