Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affinity FCU - Bumped from $5k to $10k -Sweet Auto CLI

tag
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Affinity FCU - Bumped from $5k to $10k -Sweet Auto CLI

Good morning ficoers.

My 5 year old Affinity Federal credit union sent a letter yesterday that they are bumping up my premium rewards credit limit from 5k to 10k. 

thats amazing. they never did that before in 5 years. when i opened it early 2012, they offered me $500 as SL. To mention, it was my first card. Smiley Happy

I have been using it for first 1-1.5 years regularly and sometimes i went 90% usage(i didnt had the credit knowledge by then Smiley Sad), then i got invites from mainstream banks. I still use it atleast $5 to $10 every often.

When i applied my car loan last year with them, they didnt gave me good rate(i landed up with penfed 1.99% auto loan Smiley Very Happy), but however i used that opportunity to increase my credit limit. They bumped it to $5k last feb Smiley Wink.

Now, they automatically bumped it to $10k. Thats a sweet increase from them. HeartHeart

Happy Wednesday!!!

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Affinity FCU - Bumped from $5k to $10k -Sweet Auto CLI

Congratulations on the CLI!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! 2X cli auto love is sweet
Message 3 of 5
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Very nice. Congrats on the increase!
Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@GetMeSlick wrote:

Good morning ficoers.

My 5 year old Affinity Federal credit union sent a letter yesterday that they are bumping up my premium rewards credit limit from 5k to 10k. 

thats amazing. they never did that before in 5 years. when i opened it early 2012, they offered me $500 as SL. To mention, it was my first card. Smiley Happy

I have been using it for first 1-1.5 years regularly and sometimes i went 90% usage(i didnt had the credit knowledge by then Smiley Sad), then i got invites from mainstream banks. I still use it atleast $5 to $10 every often.

When i applied my car loan last year with them, they didnt gave me good rate(i landed up with penfed 1.99% auto loan Smiley Very Happy), but however i used that opportunity to increase my credit limit. They bumped it to $5k last feb Smiley Wink.

Now, they automatically bumped it to $10k. Thats a sweet increase from them. HeartHeart

Happy Wednesday!!!

That's great. They're very conservative.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.