Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Established Contributor

After four years and 10 months (no joke!)...

Target FINALLY gave me a CLI!  Not much, but I'll take it!  Heart

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego
Valued Contributor

Re: After four years and 10 months (no joke!)...

^^ This, folks, is the very definition of the patience of Job. Smiley Tongue

Established Contributor

MissingCalifornia wrote:

^^ This, folks, is the very definition of the patience of Job. Smiley Tongue

Took every ounce of fiber in my being to be this patient; but I love shopping at Target, so I played nice with them...  Smiley Happy

Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  If it makes you feel any better it took 14 years for me to get one, and they even gave me a random CLD when it got "upgraded" to a Visa card like 12 years ago.

$500k+ club. | FICO 08 [Oct 2017]: EQ 746 EX 738 TU 733 | World's worst gardener.
Established Contributor
0 Kudos

K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  If it makes you feel any better it took 14 years for me to get one, and they even gave me a random CLD when it got "upgraded" to a Visa card like 12 years ago.

Smiley Surprised

Regular Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! 😃
Discover IT $8.5k, Costco Visa $5.5k, BofA 99/$500, C1 QS VS $11k, VentureOne $11.75k Golden1 CU $2k, Barclay's Rwds $2.8k, Barclays Cash Fwd $2.8k, NFL Extra Points $1750, Walmart $6k, Old Navy $4k, Target MC $4k, Sears MC $3K, Overstock $3.9k, Pink $3,050, Kohl's $3000

Current Fico8; TU 717 EX 706 EQ 697
BK7 DC 12/14
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Target is what Target siSmiley Wink
Established Contributor

Congrats! Took me just 5yrs to get my 1st CLI Smiley Happy
Established Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats on the CLI! Patience is key! Now, if I can just get me some--patience that is. Smiley Happy

Hover mouse over cards for Credit Limit and APR info.
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI

Only waiting 4 years?  They must really like you alot

3/16 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671. One baddie left falls off starting 11/17.
>10/17 CCT EX 732 TU 725 EQ 715
You are only young once, but you can be immature forever

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.