Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant approved!!!

This is a nice way to start the weekend!Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  Make something great happen, creditwise.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ginger1477 wrote:

In shock that alliant cu approved me.   I opened a savings account and decided to try for the rewards visa.   I asked for 4000, didn't want to ask too much.   It got me to the we have your application screen.   Three days later I log in to get my account number to set up direct deposit and under the savings account there was a visa with a 4000 dollar limit.   Didn't even get a welcome email or anything (is that normal?) so I called in to check that it really was approved.  (It was I'm just so used to seeing denials.)  I asked what the interest rate was and the representative said 5.99.  Thinking maybe she meant 15.99.....; I'm still recovering from a bankruptcy in 2010. 

Some info: My scores are from 650 to 670.  Most of my negatives have fallen off my report so now it just shows that there was a bk.  9 of my 10 cards showed a balance reporting, none going over 10 percent utilization.  

I've said it before and here it is again,  thank you to every member who contributes to this forum.  I think I really am done applying for new cards. Smiley Happy 

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you  !!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.