Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am Ex Blue Cash Preferred

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am Ex Blue Cash Preferred

After 3 years of constantly throwing mailed offers away, I recently realized I need another card to improve my score and reap rewards. I am also interested in a balance transfer to pay off my debt gradually over the next year. I didn't wait for a mailed offer and instead just applied online, got approved instantly with 15k limit, 18.99 rate after intro (not happy about that part).

My current credit includes ~180K in federal student loans ; Bank Americard with 4400/10,000; Synchrony Care Credit 500/12800 ; Zales 0/2500. Also have 2 car loans. My BofA / Mint apps say my FICO is 743/740. Current income is 124,000 / year.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Re: Am Ex Blue Cash Preferred

@Anonymous wrote:

After 3 years of constantly throwing mailed offers away, I recently realized I need another card to improve my score and reap rewards. I am also interested in a balance transfer to pay off my debt gradually over the next year. I didn't wait for a mailed offer and instead just applied online, got approved instantly with 15k limit, 18.99 rate after intro (not happy about that part).

My current credit includes ~180K in federal student loans ; Bank Americard with 4400/10,000; Synchrony Care Credit 500/12800 ; Zales 0/2500. Also have 2 car loans. My BofA / Mint apps say my FICO is 743/740. Current income is 124,000 / year.

Congrats on the approval! Scores should raise in no time! 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to the wonderful world of AMEX!

Message 3 of 7
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Blue Cash Pref is our favorite card at our house. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Great Card. I use mine a lot.

(I don’t think Mint is a true fico but I could be wrong on that)
Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy the apr is just part of the deal with AmexSmiley Wink Use it and pif, presto, non factorSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.