Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmEx 3x CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AmEx 3x CLI!

Passed the 61 day mark a few days ago an decided to go for the 3x CLI I read everyone talking about and it worked! I got approved for an increase from $2,000 to $6,000!!! Thank you to everyone on this site for all the information and advise everyone posts, I have learned a lot from here.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
theBeardedNerd
Regular Contributor

Re: AmEx 3x CLI!

Congrats on your increase

Currently in My Wallet:

Auto Loan:

Future Credit Cards:

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 3 of 24
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats but don't forget to update your signature...

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex increase!! Awesome to triple your CL with a SP

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I’m waiting for my 61 day mark, however i tried it once already with no result.

Did you carry a (small) balance or had the card reporting zero when you pulled the trigger?
Message 7 of 24
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Woo Hoo & Congrats!!!!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 8 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

3x CongratsSmiley Happy. Always great to get approvedSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a $70 transaction that had just posted this morning when i tried but that was the only balance I had on the card. Since I got it I paid in full before the statements posted so always showed $0 due and I hit the Everyday cards sign on bonus in the first 5 weeks. I was a little hesitant and almost waited more time to ask but knowing it would be a SP I figured what the heck and went for it. I try to be careful when asking for a CLI anymore since Citi gave me a HP last time I asked for one from them, which they may have warned me and I didnt pay enough attention to notice before hand but I deffinately pay attention now. At least CITI doubled me from 1000 to 2000 so I didnt take a HP for nothing

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.