Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon CLI!!!!!

tag
burdman20
Established Member

Amazon CLI!!!!!

OMG!! I'm freaking out right now. So I called credit solutions to ask for a CLI. Requested 3k when the csr asked what amount and he put me on hold (I expected to usual denial) . Few minutes later he came back on and said congratulations your new CL is 3k, it should reflect on your account in 2-3 mins. I couldn't believe it. I checked my account and sure enough it was 3k. 600--->3k I'll take it. Today makes 4 months that I've had the account. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon CLI!!!!!

Congrats! . i have too amazon store card for 4 months , in the second statement they auto increase my limit $800 to $1000 , i try ask for increase in the same page but say something they can process online idk why. 

Message 2 of 7
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 3 of 7
burdman20
Established Member

Thanks 

Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@burdman20 wrote:

OMG!! I'm freaking out right now. So I called credit solutions to ask for a CLI. Requested 3k when the csr asked what amount and he put me on hold (I expected to usual denial) . Few minutes later he came back on and said congratulations your new CL is 3k, it should reflect on your account in 2-3 mins. I couldn't believe it. I checked my account and sure enough it was 3k. 600--->3k I'll take it. Today makes 4 months that I've had the account. 

Grats on the Amazon CLI Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your Synch luv.

Message 6 of 7
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! Call again in 4 months, but ask for $25k, I'm not kidding, that will ensure the highest counter offer they will give! Don't hesitate, that's how I got my Lowe's card to $17k, Walmart to $8k and Amazon to $5k!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.