Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card Approved

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay called Credit Solutions a little bit ago and spoke to a pretty nice analyst there. Told him I was shopping for a new 4K TV and was looking to up my limit. Asked for 10k. He had me on hold for about 3 minutes and came back and said while we can't approve you for 10k at this time we can increase your CL to 4k would that be alright. Sure! 1.2k to 4k in a five minute phone call. I'll take it. 

That's the spirit! Great!

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signed back up for Prime as well so my card will be a Prime store card. Found an interesting way to get Prime at half price. Signed up for the student Prime trial since I still have an .edu address from some classes I took a few years back. Trial is free for six months. Found an upgrade link that lets you turn a Student Prime trial or Student paid subscription into a full normal Prime membership that only bills at $49 a year for four years. So four years of full Amazon Prime at $49 a years sounds like a deal to me. 

Message 12 of 14
kt1010
Valued Member

Congrats!

Last App 12/15 Garden until 12/16 Capital One QS1 ($750) First Premier ($1.4k) Capital One QS ($750) VS Angel Card ($1.6k) Amazon ($700) Kohls ($500)

Starting Score 09/15: EQ 544 TU 590 EX 563
Current Score: EQ 583 TU 613 EX 598
Goal Score: 720 or better

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet deal!!! Congrats!!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.