Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store Card

So i just got approved for the amazon store card today 8/6 for 1.7K! I know some people have had luck asking for a CLI right away by calling support so i tried my luck, and after a few questions, they immediatly approved the raise to 5K!!! My credit karma scores are 676/676. My Fico score that i checked from my wells fargo app is 725 (Equifax). I was also just approved for an unsecured 1K Discover card about 3 weeks ago. So needless to say i was nervous. Soo happy!! Yes amazon store care is backed by synchrony bank and they were really helpful! Not like some reviews have said.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card

Congrats on your success !!!
Message 2 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on on the Amazon Store approval and results with the recon too!

You'll love shopping Amazon with this card and it grows very fast.

Message 3 of 8
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! This is a great card!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So i just got approved for the amazon store card today 8/6 for 1.7K! I know some people have had luck asking for a CLI right away by calling support so i tried my luck, and after a few questions, they immediatly approved the raise to 5K!!! My credit karma scores are 676/676. My Fico score that i checked from my wells fargo app is 725 (Equifax). I was also just approved for an unsecured 1K Discover card about 3 weeks ago. So needless to say i was nervous. Soo happy!! Yes amazon store care is backed by synchrony bank and they were really helpful! Not like some reviews have said.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 8
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

Be careful with the Store card. Amazon is addictive.  I have the store card too and before I  knew it my account was up to $ 380.00. I quit using it and transferred the balance to Chase Freedom Unlimited which currently offering no interest for 15 months. It's a great card, my credit score is 668 and qualified for 3200.00.

Message 6 of 8
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

First off, CONGRATS!!
@Anonymous wrote:

Of course Sync was helpful -  you are a new customer, with only one Synch TL. 

Just wait til you have a few cards. And have 5-8K CL's on all of them. And then, as you go to pay for your purchases at WalMart, you find that your card is declined, even though you have a 700+ TU score. And you have zero balances, and perfect payment history with Sync, and all of your other banks you deal with...  So, you pull out another SYNC backed card. Same thing - they are all frozen, and, yet, you did NOTHING wrong.  Then you call CS, and they are clueless... 

you just wait..lol

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you on all of your approvals!  Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.