Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store Card

What score does the Amazon store card require? Which bureau do they pull from? I got an email saying that if approved I would get a $20 credit. It wasn't a preapproval or anything. I'm just trying to lower my overall utilization. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card

Amazon more than like my is a TU pull from synch bank. I would think a score of 640 + would be fine.
Message 2 of 24
dcastillo68
Regular Contributor

My friend got approved for both Walmart and Amazon on the same day with a score of 612.  They pull TU.

Good luck!

Starting Score 7/15/15 EQ 562 | TU 557 | EXP 556 Current Score EQ 601 | TU 622 | EXP 632
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Sync bank doesn't seem to like me much though. Haha. 

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm my tu was 612 and approved for Wal-Mart but denied for Amazon. Deff not just the score 😞 can't wait for my student loan to report like they are suppose to so my late payments fall off
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled TU from me and my current score is in my sig. Only a 700 credit limit. But I'm glad to get my foot in the door with synchrony!

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I took the plunge and applied as well. I was approved for $700. I'll take it. It's my highest starting line that I've gotten so far on the rebuilding process.
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gratz!!! I did it yesterday and today I got notification it's already on my experian report. I hope they report to all 3. Also I was just reading that they give nice CLI! I'll wait a few months before I try it tho.

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.