Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Visa Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Visa Approval

Applied for this card back on March 20th. Got an email today that I was approved. I had forgotten about it at this point. Took them nearly a full month. APR 14.49% was also a shocker...expected to see in the 20's.

Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 5.36.07 PM.png

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon Visa Approval

Vice nice limit for the Amazon Visa, congrats.. You have been on a bit of an app spree latelySmiley Happy

Message 2 of 26
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Nice approval and limit, probably worth the one month wait! Agree, you seem to be on a spree but it has been working out well for you it seems.

Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Vice nice limit for the Amazon Visa, congrats.. You have been on a bit of an app spree latelySmiley Happy

Thanks CC! We have been doing a lot of Amazon shipping and recently discovered Prime. Ordering car filters and wipers and everything under the sun. May as well get the 3% on it. Adding wife to it so now she has a backup card.

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

Nice approval and limit, probably worth the one month wait! Agree, you seem to be on a spree but it has been working out well for you it seems.

Thanks kdm! There was a couple cards I wanted and I threw the Marvel in the other day for the coolness factor. I am done for the foreseeable future.

Message 5 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Thanks CC! We have been doing a lot of Amazon shipping and recently discovered Prime. Ordering car filters and wipers and everything under the sun. May as well get the 3% on it. Adding wife to it so now she has a backup card.

Ya I use amazon a ton, probably around normal tune of 400-600 a month.. Now that they have Amazon Prime Now where I live meaning groceries I see that going up.. Thank god for the SM still hanging in there!  If that ever goes away it will be the Amazon store card or Chase Amazon or Marvel if it does code correctly for amazon, let just hope SM doesn't leave me or others in the futureSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ya I use amazon a ton, probably around normal tune of 400-600 a month.. Now that they have Amazon Prime Now where I live meaning groceries I see that going up.. Thank god for the SM still hanging in there!  If that ever goes away it will be the Amazon store card or Chase Amazon or Marvel if it does code correctly for amazon, let just hope SM doesn't leave me or others in the futureSmiley Happy

I missed out on this one. Oh well. Store card offer cash back?

Message 7 of 26
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The amazon store card gives 5%

Message 8 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I missed out on this one. Oh well. Store card offer cash back?

Don't believe so just 5% off, which in my book is as good as cash back.  I still think the Amazon Visa is a decent card for Amazon/Dining.  Still impressed with the limit as with this chase card they tend to be on the more conservative side and you are one of the higher starting lines I have seen.. Well playedSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 26
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Does this fall under the 5/24 rule? 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.