Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Visa Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Visa Approval!!

So, I have been reading all the approvals for the Chase Amazon Visa and decided to try for it.  I have been denied for the Chase Amazon card in the past but was approved for the store card a while back but only a $700 limit and haven't been able to get a cli on it.  

I initally got the 30 day message after apping, called the status line and got the 2 week message and thought oh well another denial.  Five minutes later I got an email...approved for $2000 with the 22.74% apr but that's ok I always PIF Smiley Happy

Finally got in with Chase...woo-hoo!

Screenshot_20170120-120757.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon Visa Approval!!

Fantastic! Enjoy your nice metal card!

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Awesome and Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's fantastic! Can you share your stats? I keep debating this one....

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You motivated me to app too! Enjoy!!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! This is def the flavor of the month card Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! That's fantastic! Can you share your stats? I keep debating this one....

Thanks everyone!

@Anonymous: Sure!  EX-614, TU-622 and EQ-607 and over 20 inq on each due to my rebuild in the last year plus getting in with NFCU cost me a lot of inq as well.  I thought for sure they wouldn't approve me....I have been denied twice in the last 2 years.  But, I was doing some Amazon shopping while away for a work conference and said why not what's another denial lol!  I was very suprised to get that approval email....plus I could always use that $70 gift card Smiley Very Happy

Now just wondering if I should keep the store card....I do like the special financing options though.

Message 7 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! At least with the store card, it can grow a plenty with sp vitamins so it actually might grow faster than Chase in that regard. But each has their benefitsSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

$2k is still good!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.