Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Visa Sig

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazon Visa Sig

Congrats OpSmiley Happy

Im abit confused on how you got an offer for the Visa signature and got approved but then found out it was a Chase card. I know when i applied for this Chase card, it was pretty prevalent on the app that i was applying for a Chase card. Just wondering if you could clarify that in case there may be another poster considering apping for Amazon and they understand there are two different banks.Thanks!! Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
degs138
Established Contributor

I apped on the Amazon web site when I was checking out.  The Amazon logo was on the card and the Visa Signature was.  I looked at the basics of the agreement.  APR, AF, ect.  I didn't scroll down to where it said chase.  I've looked at this card a few times and seemed like a good card.  Just did not really think it was chase.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 12 of 15
degs138
Established Contributor

I went onto my agreement and the only thing that says anything about chase is one sentence that says:

For more information about Chase rewards categories, see www.Chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's Good News. Congratulations on your approval. Enjoy your new SL and use it wisely!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I read somewhere that the Chase 5/24 rule does not apply to co-branded cards. Perhaps that's why your Amazon Prime cad was approved?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.