cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon approval

Established Contributor

Re: Amazon approval


nicholasyud wrote:
Congrat Tran....dumaaaaaa....

What the heo? congrats with du ma? Du yourself =p


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 21
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon approval

lol. Congrats to all you guys too. Those are some nice starting credit limits with scores from mid 600s and up. 

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+






Message 12 of 21
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon approval

Is it worth getting the chase amazon visa in the long run? I'd rather garden now and try for chase freedom. 

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+






Message 13 of 21
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon approval


distantarray wrote:

nicholasyud wrote:
Congrat Tran....dumaaaaaa....

What the heo? congrats with du ma? Du yourself =p


Lol....I know someone gonna said some about it Smiley Wink....


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Message 14 of 21
Contributor

Re: Amazon approval

Approved $700.... :-)

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 626
Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 21
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon approval


jmco wrote:
Approved $700.... :-)

Congrattttttttttt

 


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Message 16 of 21
Established Contributor

Re: Amazon approval

Congrats du meeeeeeee........... Lol

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 17 of 21
Senior Contributor

Re: Amazon approval

started at 400 current CL >10k 

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 18 of 21
Highlighted
Member

Re: Amazon approval

I want this card, I have 3 credit cards. Wells Fargo platinum, capital one for new comers, and a GE Walmart Store Card approved 2 days ago...My fako Credit Karma 652, 4 months of credit history, all payments on time....

Do you recommend to pull the trigger?
Message 19 of 21
Regular Contributor

Re: Amazon approval


CESEGO wrote:
I want this card, I have 3 credit cards. Wells Fargo platinum, capital one for new comers, and a GE Walmart Store Card approved 2 days ago...My fako Credit Karma 652, 4 months of credit history, all payments on time....

Do you recommend to pull the trigger?

Go for it. GE cards seem really easy to get approved for. I was approved for walmart store card, chevron gas card and now this all within 3-4 weeks. My fako CK score when I got approved for the first two was 651. When I got approved for amazon it was at 671. I'm not sure if this made a difference to my credit limit, but before I applied I put something in my cart worth ~$200. Sad to say,but this is my highest limit yet lol. 

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+






Message 20 of 21