Amazon store card approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon store card approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
YES! I'm so happy..I've been rebuilding since January of this year. I was denied for the Amazon card in January so I was a little scared to apply again. My scores have gone up to 624 on TU from 553 on 2/18/15 (myfico). I have been approved for 3 other store cards (Jcrew, VS, and overstock-$250 SL). This one I got for $700! I'm done with the store cards, Amazon was my most desired because I shop there so much. Yay. 

Congratulations!  This was my happiest store approval since my rebuild earlier this year, too.  I was already a Prime member (I shop there A LOT), so the 5% back is an awesome treat.  Are you a Prime member?  

Yes! Luckily I have a student prime free trial until July 30, I will probably renew since it's only $49 and now that I have the card I think it's worth it. Congrats to you too and much success. 

Thanks!  Prime is absolutely worth renewing.  I buy so much stuff with 2-day shipping that the mail guy in my office must think I have an addiction (which I might)!  

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval

Message 12 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the Amazon approval Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 18
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats on the Approval

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's definitely addicting to have an amazon card. I have deleted the app from my phone sInce I only have a 600 dollar limit I tend to reach it often.
Message 15 of 18
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

Congrats on your Amazon store card! This can grow quickly with SP CLI requests.

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!
Message 17 of 18
guydiver
Established Contributor

Congrats on your Amazon card.  I finally bit the bullet and got mine too. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.