Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon store card approval!!

tag
Hdcut18
Established Member

Amazon store card approval!!

Just got a amazon store card approval 600.00 ( must add to signature) and I searched through all threads but there older, can I still call in for cli on a backdoor number?
First priemier 300, capital one secured 850, capital one platinum 500, capital one quicksilver 500, Barclay MasterCard 1000.

Myfico ex 588, tu 621, ex 606
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Nolan34
Contributor

Re: Amazon store card approval!!

I started at $600 and now I am at $3500 after calling the backdoor  number once

Message 2 of 20
JB2
Contributor

Yes, you can call in or the best way I think is through chat.  Log into your account during normal business hours and you can see a bubble that says chat with a rep.  Ask them for $25k, they will counter offer you.  I have had multiple increases with that card.  I started out in Feb with $600 and now I am at $6000.  I just got some auto love from them because I didn't ask for a month.  I have only used the card one time for $17.00 and I paid it off before I even got the statement.  They are excellent with the cli's.

Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Slate, Chase Sapphire Premium, Macys, Walmart, Meijer , Best Buy, Credit Union, Amazon Visa, 3 Penfed, 3 Fnbo,2 Boa, Discover, Cabelas, 2 US Bank, 2 Citibank, 2 Amex, Syw visa
Message 3 of 20
Hdcut18
Established Member

I'm all over this
First priemier 300, capital one secured 850, capital one platinum 500, capital one quicksilver 500, Barclay MasterCard 1000.

Message 4 of 20
Hdcut18
Established Member

Response I got, should. I try again?

Bryan: because of the specific nature of your Amazon.com Store Card question, the Synchrony Bank’s Customer Service team is in the best position to help you since they are the ones that issue the card .Please contact their Amazon.com Store Card Customer Service at 1-866-634-8379 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Me: Awesome thanks

Message 5 of 20
gibeon
Established Contributor

It sounds like you were chatting with Amazon proper, not the Synchrony folks.

The chat bubble you want is the one you can see when you're logged into your store card account - amazon.com/storecard - where you see your balance and can pay your bill.

I think it comes and goes depending on time of day, so youay need to check every so often, if you don't see it when you next login.
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 6 of 20
Hdcut18
Established Member

Oooooooo OK, OK can doooooo

Message 7 of 20
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

get the physical card and get it set up for online access and click chat when its available in the daytime.  You will get a bigger limit! And then repeat in a month or two ! Mine started at 800 in april and was at 6k in 60 days!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.