Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Approval

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Approval

Congrats...i will be moving my CL from delta to BCP........using that as my everyday card for now

Message 11 of 27
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

Congrats...i will be moving my CL from delta to BCP........using that as my everyday card for now

Do you feel like the fee justifies the rewards?

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 12 of 27
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@patsfan1453 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

Do you feel like the fee justifies the rewards?

As i said earlier..card is not here yet.....when it arrives ,i will start using it  ....,if i dont feel in a year..i will PC  to BCE

Message 13 of 27
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Does the Greeen Card report balance to credit bureaus ??????? 

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 14 of 27
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  

Message 15 of 27
RavenNation
Established Member

I'm new to this forum but I been reading it a lot lately but I haven't been able to figure out what you mean by "gardening" or "going to the garden". Can someone please enlighten me...
Message 16 of 27
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Nuturing your credit score so it grows. Not applying for new credit or other hard pulls. Just focusing on making payments on time.

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 17 of 27
RavenNation
Established Member

Oh I see. I kind of figured that but I just needed clarification. I guess that's what I'm going to do now too since I just applied for a Blue Cash Everyday on Saturday. Happy to be approved for a $8000 limit. Can you call Amex to see what credit bureau they pulled from and what your score was?
Message 18 of 27
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

RavenNation, do you mind sharing some of your scores and credit history to help the rest of us who are trying to get approved for BCE?

What other cards do you have? Any baddies? Other limits? Income?

Thanks in advance!

Oh, Here's the link to the Garden Club.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Garden-Club-Meeting-November-2012/td-p/1675076

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 19 of 27
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

RavenNation; American express should send you a letter in the mail indicating the bureau and score used. They usually pull experian and your score must be.great; because they are known to be chopsticks with their limits. Congrats to all the new amex cardmembers! Welcome to the amex family! See y'all in the garden!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.